Description
The Church of San Felice, in the hamlet of Colle di Avendita, had 4 altars (Ascension, Carmelo, Soccorso, San Felice) in 1712.
The stoup and the baptismal font are from the Renaissance period. The patron saint, St. Felix, is sculpted on the plinth, and at the top of the basin there is a rudimental cornice with oval-shaped decorations with a wooden hexagonal, temple-shaped cover (16th century). On the two altars on the right-hand wall we find some 16th-century paintings, under which traces of older frescoes can be seen. Worthy of note is a wooden statue of the Madonna and Child dating back to the 14th century. The church possesses rich, liturgical furnishings, amongst which is the 15th-century gilded copper Reliquary of St. Felix and a 16th-century enameled brass astylar cross.