Description
The parish church of Saint Mary of the Assumption, in the hamlet of Colmotino, was in 1464 under the authority of the Capitolo of Saint Peter in Vaticano (which had an annual fee of 8 ounces of saffron, then replaced by a pound of wax).
Currently it preserves just humble paintings from the XVII and XVIII centuries, but formerly were two important processional crosses among its liturgical furnishings; the oldest (now in the Castellina museum in Norcia) is an embossed gilded copper cross, the other is an embossed gilded and silvered cross dating back to the second half of the XVI century.